PDmB, Inc. Copyright Agent and Removal Policy
PDmB, Inc. the maker of PDspect software provides on-line display and distribution of content, PDmB, Inc. does not tolerate infringing material on its site or servers, and may remove content that appears to infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights, as well as terminate the posting privileges of any individual or entity who posts infringing material.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed by a PDmB, Inc. contributor, please notify PDmB, Inc. at email@example.com. Your notice must include the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on PDspect.com that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the site:
- Provide your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Provide a statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, (b) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (c) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
We will then evaluate your Notice and take such action as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec 512 et. Seq.
Please note that PDmB, Inc. will terminate the contribution privileges of any contributor whom PDspect.com receives repeated complaints of copyright infringement.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact PDmB, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.